23cm White Angel in Box
Standard delivery is FREE on all orders (to most parts of the UK), and will take 3-5 working days for delivery. If you need your item sooner, you can select the Express Delivery option at checkout which costs just £2.95 and we will dispatch your order sooner, and use a faster service to get the order to you.
Order before 2pm Monday to Friday (exclusing public holidays) and choose Express Delivery and we will dispatch your order the same day!
Further Delivery Information
We use several different couriers depending on the size and weight of your complete order, and will always do our best to get the order to you under our 'free delivery' offer. However. some delivery companies class certain parts of the UK, such as Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and Islands and the likes of the Isle of Man and Isle of Wight as different prices to the rest of the UK and in some circumstances we may need to add a surcharge to your order. If this should be necessary, we will contact you regarding the issue prior to acceptance & dispatch of your order, and you will be given the option to cancel the order and receive a full refund of the delivery surcharge is not cost effective.
All items are insured during delivery. If the item appears to have damage to the outer packaging upon arrival you must sign for the item as "damaged" and contact us via email within 48 hours. We can then arrange to have the item replaced.
Royal Mail Delivery:
Deliveries are usually made between 3 and 5 working days after shipment. If the item won't fit through your letter box and can't be left safe / with a neighbor it will be returned to your local royal mail sorting office and a card will be left advising you of the steps for collection / redelivery.
- Deliveries are usually the next working day (Mon - Fri), and will require a signature at the point of delivery. If they are unable to obtain a signature on delivery they will leave a calling card asking you to contact your local depot to arrange a redelivery. You must contact your local depot within 5 days of them leaving the calling card or the item will automatically be returned to us and you will need to pay the postage costs again to have the item resent. If you miss the courier on the 2nd delivery attempt there will be a £4 charge for each subsequent delivery attempt - you must contact us via email requesting a 3rd delivery attempt and we will send you a link to make the payment online. We'll then contact the couriers and authorise the delivery attempt for you.
- You are welcome to collect your purchase from our Blackpool warehouse. Please purchase the item online as normal and select the customer collection option. Once you have submitted your order please contact us by phone to advise when you would like to collect the item so we can ensure your order is ready for you.
- Cheaper Online Ltd
Unit 50, Squires Gate Industrial Estate
Squires Gate Lane
Tel: 01253 486007
Warranty Information: Our standard warranty is a 12 month "Return to Base" warranty. Return shipping costs must be met by the buyer. This warranty is offered by Cheaper Online Ltd and our suppliers Some product manufacturers offer their own warranty / guarantee on their products and will provide customers with direct customer support. In this case, the warranty will be upheld by the manufacturer in question and the customer can contact them directly to source replacement parts etc
If an item is to be exchanged for whatever reason (including damaged in transit or faulty on arrival) we MUST receive the damaged / faulty item back before dispatching the replacement.
Damaged in Transit:
All items are sent with an insured service. If the item appears to have damage to the outer packaging upon arrival you must sign for the item as "damaged" You can then inspect the item more closely once the courier has gone. If a problem is found, please contact us via email within 48 hours. We can then arrange to have the item or part thereof replaced. If your item arrives damaged it will be collected and replaced at our cost. If you would prefer to cancel the order and return it for a full refund then you can do so.
All items are covered by a 12 month RTB warranty. Any items found to be faulty on delivery should be notified to us by email within 14 days. Starting the day after delivery, if the item is found to be faulty within 12 months it can be returned for repair or replacement.
Your Right to Cancel / Unsuitable Goods:
Orders can be cancelled for up to 14 days from the day after the date of delivery. If you wish to cancel your must inform us via email within 14 days of the receipt of the goods. The item(s) must then be returned to us within a further 14 days. The refund will be made within a maximum of 14 days after we receive the item back at our warehouse.
The 14 days notice period required to cancel goods starts on the day directly following the date the goods were delivered. The buyer is to be responsible for the cost of postage when returning the item. If we have the item collected by our couriers we reserve the right to deduct the cost of the return shipping from any applicable refund
- The buyer is responsible for the goods until they reach us and have been signed for by a member of the Cheaper Online Ltd team.
- The buyer must take "reasonable care" of the goods prior to returning them to us.
- The goods must be returned to us in the same condition they were received in and with all applicable packaging.
- The goods must not be opened or used in any way.
- The above terms are applicable for ALL cancelled orders.
To return goods to us you must contact us to agree the return. All returned items must be back with us 14 days from the date we authorise the return. Return postage costs are to be met by the buyer.